Receiving "error message"

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by mountainmark, Dec 22, 2008.

1. mountainmark

mountainmark New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I tried to respond to a post on a thread I started, and I get an error message; "banned for forum" or something like that. Why? Yet I can post here? Confused in Virginia

2. mountainmark

mountainmark New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Would a moderator or administrator be so kind as to contact me direct at my email address of: MLabKCC@aol.com.
    I'm confused as to:

1) what I've done wrong to be getting error messages stating I've been banned
    2)How to resolve this matter

Thank you very much

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Well, you obviously haven't been banned.  There are glitches like this from time to time.  If your only problem is the inablity to post in that particular thread, I wouldn't worry too much.  There is nothing I can do about that.  Try logging out and loggin back in.  

P.S. If you are using an AOL browser, STOP. Those things suck and malfunction all over the web. Use something else.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
  5. procomps

procomps New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    For some reason I cannot modify my signature in my profile. I keep getting an error message that my session has timed out, and asks me to reconfirm my password. When I do, all my changes have disappeared and my original signature shows back up. Am I missing something here?

6. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Even the mods sometimes have to reconfirm.  Once you reconfirm your password you just need to go back in and make the changes you were talking about.  They should take then. If not, it may be a minor glitch that will work itself out eventually.

;)