Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is the final installment of my rear pocket carry journey. This time it is our friend the bluejean. This one is a little more complex, but the results are quite satisfactory. Unlike the Dockers pocket, the jean pocket should be tack stitched for extra security.

Again, the pics are being hosted in a free photobucket account, so bandwidth may take a toll. If you can't see the pics, give at least 24 hours for the limit to reset.

All total, the project would have taken me about 20 minutes if I hadn't been taking pictures. It actually took longer to make this post than it would have to do the job.

Rear pocket carry works for me. I like how the weight of the pistol/holster/ammo is distributed in a rear pocket versus a front pocket, and I'm willing to accept the compromises that rear pocket carry has over front pocket carry. You may not feel the same way, and if this is the case, you should steer clear of this mod.

One last note. I was in a hurry when I captioned the pictures. I am aware that there are gramar and spelling mistakes. I didn't have the time to fix them. I'm sure that you'll be able to figure out what I was trying to type. ;)

Tim

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow, like magic! Now it's here, now it's gone. ;D Good job again of explaining and pics. That old wallet bulge makes it look even more empty--nice camo. job. Let's see some more pants with the p3 on board.
I heard that you guys, no, I don't just want to look at his butt. ;D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
z71bill said:
Whats next - Part 3 - speedo carry :eek:
Well, I personally don't have any extra room in my speedo to hold a gun, but I'll see if I can work something out for you .....lol. j/k :eek:

In all seriousness, this is it. Thes two mods pretty much cover the majority of rear pocket types, and will make my pocket carry experience more comfortable.

I hope that I have been able to give people that prefer rear pocket carry some alternatives to covering the weapon.

Tim

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Well done! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.