Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The goal of buying the PMR-30 was hiking and plinking in the woods. Today I finished testing and 400 plus rounds without a hitch. I show the ammo that worked flawless and I use the loader...it is easy and loads perfect. The ammo is almost everywhere near me so I am off and hiking....I do carry a back-up. One happy camper.
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun

·
Registered
95 Posts
The only ammo that my pistol didn't feed well was the Federal 30 gr TNT HP- very explosive in expansion. However, the Hornady 30 gr V-Max blew the same size holes in the clay embankment of a pond and feeds 100%, so that is the ammo I liked the best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The goal of buying the PMR-30 was hiking and plinking in the woods. Today I finished testing and 400 plus rounds without a hitch. I show the ammo that worked flawless and I use the loader...it is easy and loads perfect. The ammo is almost everywhere near me so I am off and hiking....I do carry a back-up. One happy camper. View attachment 33965
what kind of loader is it ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.