Re: WTS: Barely used RFB $1600

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by readr1, Nov 14, 2009.

1. readr1

readr1 New Member

Apr 18, 2007
    PM sent regarding trade offer.

2. hijakk

hijakk New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Sorry, should have held off posting until I got a response from judcargile. Readr1, you've still got your spot if jud doesn't want it, and the trade is good. Will repost original thread if neither transaction pans out.

3. judcargile

judcargile New Member

Dec 19, 2008
    I WANT! I WANT! The price is sweet! I am seeing a BIG downturn in work and money is very tight. But, I might be able to pull something out of my butt.

I have been considering selling a registered Uzi with extras to keep a float and that would be the fastest way for me to seal this. We trade rifles and you equal the difference with cash, assuming, we agree on the value of the Uzi. You may not want an Uzi and need cash for a more suitable weapon, $1600 is a very reasonable price, about what I paid for my first RFB.

I have about 20 IMI 25rnd mags, extra barrel and B-square mount, you are welcome to the Trijicon Reflex but, the tritium is old and night time is the only time I can clearly see the reticle. I have under 1000k through it since new,excellent shape, NO metal wear-only some coating wear on inside as expected, green IMI furniture.

I paid $2800 in 2000 for it, have seen them going as high as $8000. I am not in a hurry, research the current prices, you might just be surprised how fair I am willing to be.

4. judcargile

judcargile New Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Here are some pics[​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img]

5. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Not to butt in, but in the interests of clarifying, are we talking an NFA registered Uzi?

6. hijakk

hijakk New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Yup, full auto, and it looks pretty dang awesome! Gonna do it if I can scrape the funds together.

7. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Awesome! Didn't realize you were a SOT. :) Good deal!

/hijack

8. hijakk

hijakk New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Not sure if he is, but I'm not - but it is transferable on form 4, apparently, so it doesn't matter :D

9. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    18 U.S.C. 922(t), 27 CFR 478.102(d)

10. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Um. Yea. RJ said some good things.

I'm out.

11. hijakk

hijakk New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    I'm confused. If he is an FFL/SOT, it'll be transferred from him to a local one for me. If not, he'll transfer it to one in his area, who'll transfer it to my local one. It's a pre-86 transferrable, since it was produced in the US (Vector), to my knowledge.
    I'd wait until my form 4 comes back, and then pick it up from my local SOT. Right?

12. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    This whole thread needs to go away. Seems that  no open offer was ever open to the board for the RFB ,original post deleted,no,"I'll take it , now were doing NFAs for a trade,we as a board may need to clean this up  :-/

13. hijakk

hijakk New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    I'd be happy to have this thread restarted. I tried to delete it at the request of one of the mods, but I was only able to delete my first post, making it confusing for everyone else. If my deal with judcargile doesn't work out, I'll post a normal thread.

I want to apologize for all the confusion this has caused. :-[

Mods, please lock/delete this thread.