Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Re: Stock Replacement Question

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  hardcase60 
#1 ·
#5 ·
VERY NEW here so I can't explain what happened to the original post. I was kinda uncertain if the KT pistol grip stock was the correct replacement and if there were any others that would work. My SU-22 acquisition occurred Saturday and my first firearm of this type.

BTW the amount of excelent information I've obtained from this forum is incredible. None of the BS that is seen on other forums

Thanks,

hardcase60

#7 ·
Once again 'Thanks", I'll defiantly look at sleeze-bay, or gunbroker.

The last week has been comprised of untold hours of swapping between reading articles on KTOG and recommended websites. Darn ain't this is fun. Surly somewhere there are photos of a tricycle I tricked out when I was three. Now multiplying that age times about 20 it is only getting worse. And yes when its complete there will be start to finish photos.

Looks like the order for a 43" MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Rifle Gun Case will go in after midnight since it appears they will be on sale for $34.99.

Still trying to decide which laser/flashlight combo, what scope will work best and how to attach a single point sling. If there any suggestions please share, all info will greatly appreciated. I consider the first of these to be big ticket items and don't wish to make a mistake.  :-[

Over the week-end I hope to post a list of what's been ordered (muzzle brake, mags, etc.) where it's from and what it cost.

Sincerely,

hardcase60

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.