Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The small bottle of pink lube\protectant that came with my pistol seems like good stuff. Can it be used to do all the lubrication on the P3-AT or should I buy grease to use on those areas where grease is indicated on the goldenloki site?
Larry

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Re: ? pink lube that came with P3-AT

Personally, I'd use grease where indicated by GL.

·
Registered
56 Posts

Larry,
Check out their website mmc-ltd.net. They also make a full line of cleaners, lubricants including grease specificlly for firearms, or call them at 870-423-2195 and have them send you one of their product sheets. I am using their green synthetic lithium greese along with the pink lube/conditioner, and their action cleaner. Results for me have been positive and the prices are competative. The range where I shoot is now carrying their full line of products.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

I used 2 bottles of that stuff that comes with the gun. I got one bottle with my P3AT, and one bottle with my Sub2000. I used them both on both guns and had no problems with it at all. However, I have no idea how good it is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think that I will stick with this product line if the shipping is not too expensive.
Larry

·
Registered
11 Posts

quickmick7 said:
I have used militec on all places even where grease is suggested and have never had a failure and all the parts still look new even under a magnifying glass...
Do you use militec inside the barrel?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.