Re: introduction

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jocko, Jan 14, 2008.

1. jocko

jocko Guest

u certainly gave up some firepower IMO..

2. dgreer

dgreer New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    welcome to the board.

It sounds like you got a good one, congrats!

DG

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    That's the nicest thing you have to say?  Gee, I sure thought this was a Kel-tec board. What... are we trolling new KT owners now?  ::)

Gave up firepower?  Not IMO.  Assuming 38 spec...  same sized hole and not really much difference, except that the P3AT holds 2 extra rounds, 3 with +1 extension.  Not to mention much faster reloads.  Sounds like a firepower upgrade to me.  And at twice the weight or more and much more bulk, probably the 642 may not have been carried at all times like the P3AT very often is.  

Rapho1:  Congrats on your new purchase.  I don't know what happened to your post and hope you weren't run off by the less than warm welcome.

4. CCWMan

CCWMan New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    Rapho1,

Welcome to the board.

5. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Howdy! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with that one! Keep it up :cool:

6. ralpho1

ralpho1 New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    Thanks all. Today i carried my Kahr pm9 (IWB)just to see if I missed it. Came home at lunch and switched it out for the p3. You hear people say they can't tell they are carryin their gun, but this one you really can't.

7. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Welcome on board Ralpho1. +1 on easy to carry and always there is better than only there some of the time. ;)