Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Redfield Ace 1x mini? I’ve seen quite a few people have tried out the Romeo Zero, Swampfox and Crimson Trace CRS-1550. I saw the Redfield in Academy but didn’t know much about it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
It is a Doctor/Burris footprint so it will not fit on the P17 mounts that I make. The Romeo Zero and CTS-1550 are the best options due to their weight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a Doctor/Burris footprint so it will not fit on the P17 mounts that I make. The Romeo Zero and CTS-1550 are the best options due to their weight.
Thank you, I didn’t even think about looking at the blue print while I was at the store! Saved me the hassle of returning it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got a Romeo Zero mount from Greg last week and very pleased with it. Great fit and excellent workmanship. Have run a couple of hundred rounds through the P17 with the RZ red dot without so much as 1 ftf.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just got a Romeo Zero mount from Greg last week and very pleased with it. Great fit and excellent workmanship. Have run a couple of hundred rounds through the P17 with the RZ red dot without so much as 1 ftf.
I got a Swampfox sentinel on my P17 that runs most of the time when the round count is <300, but I think I can get it running close to perfect with just the Romeo Zero

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m running a CTS 1550 on one of Greg’s mounts. 100% with CCI supressor with the can on.
great host.
RTL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts