Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
141 - 142 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
What do you think the average number of returning Rdbs to Kt for qc issues is? There's like 20k of them.
IDK, but considering the reading I've done on them since their release, Time I've spent on the forums, etc.... I'd imagine the percentage is pretty high.
And it's not just RDBs...
Both my KT tools have been back to the factory for serious issues.. My sub 2k went back twice..

My RDB light striking seemed to be a pretty common issue that required replacement parts and internal work.

·
Registered
250 Posts
IDK, but considering the reading I've done on them since their release, Time I've spent on the forums, etc.... I'd imagine the percentage is pretty high.
And it's not just RDBs...
Both my KT tools have been back to the factory for serious issues.. My sub 2k went back twice..

My RDB light striking seemed to be a pretty common issue that required replacement parts and internal work.
I doubt the percentage is as high as you think. People go on to Internet forums mostly to complain, but they represent a tiny fraction of actual owners. Occasionally, someone may come here and gush about the great gun they just bought, but they're an even tinier fraction forum members. But perception is reality for most people, so when someone does complain, they assume that all Kel Tecs have issues and should be avoided.

141 - 142 of 142 Posts