RDB Review

Discussion in 'The Counter' started by Liberty4Ever, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Liberty4Ever

Liberty4Ever Moderator Moderator Supporter

May 19, 2006
    Lexington KY
  2. 850sub

850sub Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Pensacola

3. Rally guy

Rally guy New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Is there any update on the rdb?

4. zaitcev

zaitcev Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2007
    I did not see any updates in a while. It's been more than a year since it was announced in January 2014, but not a peep.

5. haugrdr

haugrdr Well-Known Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    I think I read maybe 3-4th quarter this year. Maybe.

6. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    They need to quit doing this, they announce an awesome new gun long before it's ready for production. I'm not trying to bash KT but the lack of availability is the biggest complaint you'll hear about them. They should keep a new gun quiet until it's actually hitting the market.

7. WPhilB47

WPhilB47 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    RGV, Texas
    I agree that it is personally aggravating, but it is difficult to disparage the marketing strategy of a company that has quadrupled it's output, doubled its work force, increased it's plant footprint by 60%, all in the past 10 years, and sells everything it can produce. Look at the other major players in the firearms world. How many have 1/4 of the new products that KelTec has fielded? Every pistol or rifle that KelTec has designed is a one of a kind. The other manufacturers make a new design every 10 years and then make it longer or shorter and call the new models revolutionary. How many KelTec designs are copies of another brand? Look at the number of firearms on the market today that are directly, or indirectly, based on KelTec models. I think KelTec should hire me. :D

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015