Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

141 - 160 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got lucky with finding a new RDB20 out in the wild, especially in OD Green, and a spare 40 round PMAG still on the shelf.
And dont worry, Im not shooting blind, I borrowed a Romeo4 while at the range and going to dig around for a better all-rounder optic.

Primary Arms Raptor FFP 1-6. I love my 20RDB, can't decide if it is better with MloC of Regular Handguard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Primary Arms Raptor FFP 1-6. I love my 20RDB, can't decide if it is better with MloC of Regular Handguard.
This was a solid contender from when I went looking around last night for price/performance, but I'm leaning a bit more towards a Burris RT-6 with PEPR mount since it's roughly the same price locally and I could slap a Fastfire 3 on it later.

I'm eyeing Stark's Express Grip but need to play around more with the rifle before I find my true sweet spot. Wishing I would have stocked up on ammo before the buying scare hit and could spend more time at the range but so far the handguard isnt too terrible for my hands. Will definitely need to see how it fairs once its gets more use.

141 - 160 of 198 Posts