Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
That feeling when you know you've made several good decisions. Weighing efficiency against capability, these are all very satisfying.

RDB-S + OPmod Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24, Sig P365, OLight S2R Baton, Ontario RTAK-II, Kershaw Hype, Mechanix Original Grip.

Muzzle device pending...

It's amusing to me that the RTAK-II + lanyard is nearly as long as the rifle. The RDB is one hell of an achievement.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got some pics of my current "final" configuration.
Original thread and description of the parts on my modified RDB-C is here: RDB-C w/ Pistol Grip assembly and Lucky Irishman...

These latest pics have the KAK micro flash can which I had to tap all the way through due to the lengthy muzzle threads on this 20" barrel. With the shortened buttstock, the KAK muzzle device makes the overall length just over 30" to meet CA's minimum length requirements.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here are pictures of my reworked RDB-C. The rifle has a standard RDB 17.5” barrel and an ASR flash hider. A Dan Haga buttpad and a RDB-S hand guard were also added. The Steiner M332 3x optic completes the rifle. A flush mount QD sling swivel mount was installed in the Survival hand guard. I love this little rifle. It’s very handy and easy to carry.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts