Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the RDB ever be available in 300BLK.
It's design is better with the gas face issue and would probably sell like hotcakes.
I hope they will make some.
I've wanted to get something Kel-tec and a 300BLK BP would be my most wanted for sure.

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
I too would love to see a 300 BLK RDB, but it seems that Kel-Tec has turned their back on the 300 BLK. At one time there was talk of an SU-16 in 300 BLK, but recently it seems that whenever someone asks a Kel-Tec representative about 300 BLK at a trade show, there are downward glances, sideways glances, awkward pauses, mumbling, the nervous shuffling of feet....

·
Registered
296 Posts
People are getting real nervous about 300 BO since the rounds will chamber in, and blow up .223/5.56 guns. I am seeing those at least once a week. Yeah, stupidity, but there is still a legal risk that some manufacturers are not willing to take, especially ones that are selling everything they make faster than they can make it.

I don't know if that applies to KT one way or the other, but it does apply to some others.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
People are getting real nervous about 300 BO since the rounds will chamber in, and blow up .223/5.56 guns. I am seeing those at least once a week. Yeah, stupidity, but there is still a legal risk that some manufacturers are not willing to take, especially ones that are selling everything they make faster than they can make it.

I don't know if that applies to KT one way or the other, but it does apply to some others.[/quote.

I mark my 300BLK mags with tape on them in big letters and numbers.
I haven't heard of anyone getting sued for people loading the wrong ammo.
The manufacturer isn't liable for that.
There would be someone trying to blame the AR-15 but it would go nowhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.