Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I dont feel like disassembling now that its installed but according to Amazon's "shipping weight" the actual Magpul MOE SL buttpad on its own weights 3.2 oz. Its easily the heaviest part of the kit and includes the QD sling mount.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got mine installed. Definitely prefer the feel on shoulder. Had to move the scope forward due to the shorter LOP, which I'm still adjusting to. Cheek rest height is great for me with the .25" riser.

C owners, it's worth noting that the stock screws for the cheek rest are too long in the DH piece, and will interfere with the bolt carrier. I got to the range today and couldn't pull the charging handle back until I took it apart, saw the problem, and backed all the screws out (embarrassing).

Overall I'm feeling pretty good about this configuration. Now if someone would just make the grip extension pad I want (see the thread I started on it), I'd be good to go.

Gun Firearm Airsoft gun Shotgun Air gun

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Got mine installed. Definitely prefer the feel on shoulder. Had to move the scope forward due to the shorter LOP, which I'm still adjusting to.

C owners, it's worth noting that the stock screws for the cheek rest are too long in the DH piece, and will interfere with the bolt carrier. I got to the range today and couldn't pull the charging handle back until I backed all the screws out (embarrassing).

View attachment 50914
Really? First time I heard that one. How long are the stock screws for the c check rest? Strange that they would use a different length than the standard RDB17

·
Registered
88 Posts
Really? First time I heard that one. How long are the stock screws for the c check rest? Strange that they would use a different length than the standard RDB17
I don't have a way to measure at the moment, but replaced them with 6mm M4s I bought for the buttstock installation, which are shorter and work fine. I'd guess 10mm for the stock screws (the black ones in pic below), but all I know for sure is they render the rifle nonfunctional.

Beige Fashion accessory Earrings Ear Body jewelry

41 - 60 of 69 Posts