RDB-17, black - Ohio $900 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Zuk, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Zuk

Zuk Active Member

Nov 29, 2019
    I have one black RDB-17 in northern Ohio, and all the original stuff in the original carton. I was pretty enthused about getting this last summer, but I have other projects absorbing my interest now and haven't taken it out yet this year.

The gas block screw loosened at the first session, so I used thread locker on it. The rail has stayed put over the next couple hundred rounds. I see no marks on and no peening of any internal. Other than the thread locker and a felt pad on the magazine release it will be in original configuration. If you live in a restricted jurisdiction, I can substitute a sand colored 10 round PMag for the 20 round example that came with this rilfe.

I will require an image of your designated FFL's license, and can accept payment via Paypal so long as no description is included in the payment memo.

I can find a picture I posted here in the brass catcher thread and include it below; I'm not great at posting pictures, but I'll try to email a picture of any specific area if you've a question about it.

[​IMG]

The bipod, Krinkov device, optic and bipod are not included. If you want the pictured brass catcher, I'll try to get it into the carton.

2. Zuk

Zuk Active Member

Nov 29, 2019
    My plan is to leave this listed here exclusively this week, then listing it at a couple of other places.