Ray please remove the boxing ring....

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by yzguy, Sep 14, 2004.

1. yzguy

yzguy New Member

Sep 9, 2004
    not beneficial to the board, not something I want to police or even read for that matter. there are plenty of unmonitored locations for people to vent....

2. SuperFlyer

SuperFlyer New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    I second that emotion.
    Flyer

3. traveler

traveler New Member

Sep 10, 2004
    Naw, just remove it from the 10 most recent posts list, that way boxing can continue without drawing too much attention, and it will not distract from the main topic of this board. That way, a visitor or member needs to seek out the activity in the boxing ring purposefully. A simple solution. The boxing ring is still a very good and needed forum, because it keeps the board clean on all other topics. Venting is a necessary thing in life, be it in form of written or voice. For those that do not want to participate, simply don't enter the ring. ;)

4. Tech Admin

Tech Admin New Member

Apr 6, 2003
    Well I never figured that you'd police it,
    nor read it except possibly from morbid
    curiousity, but you wanted it gone, so it's gone.
    People can take their BS to a back channel
    like PM or email.

5. alamo

alamo New Member

Sep 12, 2004
    Might as well get rid of the "Reviews" section for the P-32 / P-3AT, etc. while you're at it.

Those are redundant and most everyone is going to post those under the "Kel-Tec Products" section anyway. That section is getting little activity now and will get less as time goes on. Before long, the only activity will be from an occasional newcomer who will wonder why nobody is reading their posts.

Make one of them a "Makarov" section :) If you like Kel-Tecs, you'll like Makarovs too.

6. azshooter01

azshooter01 Member

Sep 10, 2004
    If we do a makarov section then we should have a CZ section, if we have CZ section then we need a glock section.  See where that will go.
    On the old board we had an Other Guns section and it was well used.
    I think that section will continue to work well on the current board.

7. SuperFlyer

SuperFlyer New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Here's why I don't like even receiving PMs from members.
    One Bullet Dan just sent me this PM after learning a thread we'd been in had been locked:
    None of that for me, thanks. But, One Bullet dude, you'll find my location in my profile, if you like.
    Flyer