Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took the P11 out Saturday. First time out after a new slide stop and I cut my front sight in half. Put another 100rds of Remington UMC 115gr JHP (my carry round) down range without a single flaw! The cut down sight really seemed to help; I started sanding it, but eventually said screw it, popped it off, and cut it in half. POI still isn't quite POA, but it's a lot better. Here's my last target @ ~10 yards:

image-3164113262.jpg

Also shot 100rds through my Phoenix arms 22lr without any hiccups. Was a good range trip, next time I need to bring more ammo! :p

Also, forgot to mention this was my first time out with my new 10rd magazine with P40 +1 extension. It feels like a completely different gun with the extension and it reliably holds and feeds 11rds. Probably would do 12 if I cut the legs off the follower, but I'm satisfied with 11 :). And concealment isn't any different with the extension vs the flat base

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also have a P-11 and little buddy HP22. I finally took some time with both shooting off the bench rest. I was also shooting low both off hand and on the rest with the P-11. I adjusted my sight pic to mid dot on the front sight (your cut down sight or pyramid sight pic) my POI is much improved. It was more than acceptable for self defense before but better now. The Hp22 sight are very good as they came. I had some extraction problem to begin with shooting Federal bulk from Walmart. Worked on the extractor movement a little and it has been good since.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts