Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good shoot with my sub2k today and I already have my gun cleaned and its not even 1:30!! Shot about 100-150 rounds one FTE. Shot a mix of 180 gr win white box and 155 gr nickle plated silver tip hp reloads. The FTE was on a winchester round. The reloads shot very nice and grouped a little better for me. The gun does have a brand new spring in it so I think maybe that had something to do with the one round not fully ejecting. Over all it shot very nice and accurate. Also got to shoot my dads new glock 30 and glock 21 and he got to shoot a sub2k for the first time unfortunately the FTE happened when he shot it. Good day to be in the country and blow off a few hundred rounds off the back porch though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Couple hundred rounds off the back porch in the morning makes a great day any day! It's good to live in the country. And in a free state! I didn't know they let you New Yorkers do that! ;)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Depends what part you're in and what kinda neighbors you have. My dad would go out back and shoot at least twice a week. We lived in the "hills" of the Adirondacks so it's a bit more tolerated there, unless a new neighbor moved there from Joisey and had a problem. All and all NY North is different from NY South in a whole lot of ways.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea depends on the area I live on a 16 acre area and.can't shoot with my neighbors being not into it. On the other hand my dad has a 100 acre compound right down the road perfect to shoot no problem. Now if I shotgun hunt my 16 acres the neighbors don't mind but a couple hrs of shooting gets them cranky so as hard as it is is try to be the good neighbor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts