Range Report

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by cherry911, Feb 5, 2009.

1. cherry911

cherry911 New Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Took my LNIB P3at out for its second range trip today. I was at the range for work and figured I put some rounds down range, 50 rounds of mixed ball ammo and speer gold dot... Not a single problem. Then a bunch of guys from work saw the gun and wanted a shot. Another 200 rounds later with all different guys and shooting styles not a single problem at all. Everybody was impressed. Nobody really enjoyed shooting, and complained about the recoil, but I think I sold about 6 people used to shooting Sig's and H&K's to go looking at KT. I have said it before this site convinced me to give a $250 gun with some negative reviews a try, and after today I have no doubts about using this gun as a carry piece.

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Good to read you did so well with your P3AT. You say LNIB, I wonder why someone sold this gun that performed so well for you

I actully enjoy shooting my P3ATs. Probably helps that both are setup with grip sleeves, grip pads and mag. finger extensions. Been a long time since I've shot one bare so maybe I've just forgotten what was like.

Take care...