Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I took my new P 3AT out to the range for the first time last week. I too am very pleased. For a small handgun, I find it very pleasant to shoot. The trigger pull is not an issue and its very accurate. It ate up 100 rounds of Fiocchi 95 gr. without an issue. No feed or eject problems at all. This is my first Kel Tec and now I'm looking at the P11 and PF9.

·
Registered
37 Posts
gordon11, Fiocchi feels fine, shoots well. Since this is my first 380 and the fiocchi is the first ammo I ran through it, I have nothing to compare it to. All in all, 100 rounds through the gun with no issues. Slight kick, but very comfortable for a small gun. I really like it.
I got my Glock 19 up for sale. Once that sells, I will be looking at a PF9 or P11. I'll decide once I'm at the gun shop and can play with both of them. The Glock is way too big to conceal, which why I want a Kel Tec 9mm. The 380 is nice, but I'd much rather carry a 9mm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.