Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the range again and got to test out with the grip and it did great, im guessing my issue from last weekend was user error and this grip helped out alot and was hitting center over and over again!! and still no issues with the pf9 (fte ftf etc) and have about 500 rounds through it now!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
went to the range again and got to test out with the grip and it did great, im guessing my issue from last weekend was user error and this grip helped out alot and was hitting center over and over again!! and still no issues with the pf9 (fte ftf etc) and have about 500 rounds through it now!!!
I have a set on my PF9 they work very well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got my HG in today. Feels awesome compared to the semi-slick stock grip. Can't wait to shoot it!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I wound up taking my hogue grip off. While I like it at the range I found it made draw from the pocket a bit more difficult.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What is causing this pain? I've shot approx 260 rds and have yet to feel this pain that everyone is talking about with this weapon. I am used to shooting heavy recoil weapons so maybe I'm used to the recoil of the pf9.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont have any pain. my issue was the first outing i went with my pf9 it was accurate as hell and the next time at the range it was shooting low and right, so tryed the grip and it did wonders!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have had the HG Jr on my PF-9 for a year now and it helps with my large hand especially in combination with the +1 mag extension. Love it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Took my PF-9 to the range yesterday with my HG. I put 3 mags through it before I realized just how awesome it felt in my grip. Well worth the $10 ;). Next the NW trigger!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have one also but got it to get a more firm purchase. After I got the factory +1 extensions, I don't really feel like I need it anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts