Range report #2

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by blinky_88, Apr 7, 2008.

1. blinky_88

blinky_88 New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    I'm not sure if anyone remembers my first range report, but it was FTFeed city! That was with no F&B and a clean/oil with CLP. After getting some info on here, I decided to polish the feed ramp and hammer and also use some grease on the rails. I also added an Armalaser, a foam strip on the back strap, finger extentions and a houge grip. Boy did that make a HUGE difference. This thing will feed anything and is scary accurate at self defense ranges. I was shooting an IPSC target at ranges of 5 and 10 yards and had no trouble getting all shots in the A zone. Slow fire groups rivaled my Glock 22 and my double taps are getting a lot better. This little gun is SHAWEET!! I'm loving the laser too. It's really helping me on my trigger pull.

[​IMG]

I have my CCW class on the 20th and can't wait to get it. I have 100% confidence that my P-3AT will serve me well.

On another note, I have to sit down and have "the talk" with my wallet again. They have 4 PF-9's, two green frame/blued and two slate blue frame/blued, there for $299. Looks like one of them is going to have to follow me home in the near future.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Good deal and glad you got some help here. On the PF9s, IMO, $299 is a bit pricey for a blued one, although many have paid that. Haggle! :)

3. blinky_88

blinky_88 New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Yeah, they are known for pricing their guns on the high side. But, they know me there, so I might be able to work something out. ;)