Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me say I am new to the forums and from what I have seen thus far I am going to love this place.  Anyways onto the story,  I was headed to the range to shoot my newly acquired FN Herstal Five-SeveN.  This was going to be the first time for me to shoot it since purchase only 2 days prior.  The local range had a fairly nice gun shop and there it sat in all its glory.  A nice olive and black P-3at.  At a much better price than the gun show I had just purchased the FN at.  I oogled it for a while then went on to shoot the FN which I love by the way.  After putting 150 rounds through the FN I couldn't take it anymore and went to talk with the owner.  He made me a deal I couldn't refuse and got the +1 extension for my larger hands.  After an initial 50 rounds at the range without a hiccup I love this gun.  Enough said.  Here are a few pictures for everyone.  Look forward to talking with everyone.

Jon

Sorry for picture quality.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome to KTOG!  Nice looking firearms you've got there.  I'd also like to thank you for showing me a new firearm I'd never heard of before.  I did some searches on it and it looks like a pretty cool gun.  The FN that is.   :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had never heard of it either till i saw it at the gun show on the first day. I went home did some research and heard nothing but good reviews so i figured id give it a shot. Went back to haggle with the guy and worked him down to a good price and out the door i went. I have been to the range just once with it so far and put about 150 rounds through it. Im hoping to get back again next week after i get paid. Then i get to fire the P-3AT again. So needless to say im looking forward to next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.