Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 hands up.

Odd, I've never lost the recoil spring catches on my two 1G P-32s & 1G P-3T and the ejector on the 1G P-3AT.

But now I've lost two ejectors on my 2G P-3AT. I noticed the 2nd one when I got my slide back from nickel plating by Jack Fuselier. I got the grip/frame out of the box put the slide and no ejector :( New one is on it's way from KT.

Btw, I shot it without the ejector once. No problems at all. Others have reported the same.

G

·
adamsesq said:
Only one?   ;D
u don't losse a ejector, they actually sneak away and try to get back to their motherland, almost like homing pigeons.  leave one on the table and it will try to go home. I have tried to breed those ejectors in house but they only breed in cocoa, florida, so when I clean my 380 I lock my ejector when cleaning in my gun safe until I am ready for it.One has to take drastic measures sometimes. I think my ejectors might be "illegals" to.. ;D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Guess what is just as bad? Remembering it the next day and trying to find it in the trash that you threw in the dumpster the night before after you cleaned it.

Only thing worse than that, is doing it a second time. :eek:

Ned.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
While my lost ejectors are more than one, on average I’ve lost far less than one per P-3AT, so I guess I can’t raise my hand :)

Wilson – who’s noting that missing ejectors stand out more on hard chrome

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Ejector? There's supposed to be an ejector? ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.