Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Who does not know it, in many whorehouses in Vienna: prices are invisible, continuous negotiations and fake photos. We are the alternative to the Laufhaus. Hygienic, real photos, prices clearly defined before contact! Our computer system gives you exactly what is going on. This makes us the number 1 for simple sex in Vienna! We hope to see you soon and convince you of our system.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Got a good one here too.

For whats its worth I’ve only got about 300 rounds thru mine, so honestly I’m still on break in period time. So far had 3 fail to feed/extract issues. All of those were prior to the arrival of mcarbro speed loader, so I’m gonna say operator error.

The speedloader works well enough, affordable, simple shipped fast Hey, I like all that kinda stuff.

Monstrom fixed 3x scope is awesome on this little rifle, enough magnification to get my old-ish eyes out to 100 yards. Finally got it dialed in on paper. The stock did not fit in my 7 rest so, best I could do was 3-4 inch groups at a 100 yards; and then I verified the zero with just a front sandbag. I was pinging the 10 inch steel plate easily at 100 yards.

I covered my top and bottom rails with some rubber rail covers from amazon. Really added to handling
comfort.
And then, barely visable in the picture above is some generic Chinese- tiny light/laser combo mounted on the bottom rail. (also amazonian) Its rechargeable via micro usb and has like a 100 lumen light and a green laser. Think it cost me $30 ? I was able to zero the laser here at the house with my boresighter and it was spot on at 25 yards. Had to wait till dusk lighting to really try it out, and had too much fun. Hip/point shooting this gun with the laser was just awesome. If you’re on the fence about a laser for a project gun, just do it… I’ve talked enough smack about people hanging too many things on their guns but this little unit has me rethinking my home defense set ups… well not really but, that laser is frickin cool yall.
So that’s how mine is going. Now if ammo will only come down some more I’d love to see what happens running the poop out of this gun.
I like it, I like a lot….chef

41 - 42 of 42 Posts