Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any general idea when this one was produced? Just looking for an approximate date. I don't want to both KT customer service.:D

·
Registered
718 Posts
If it is new it went from KT to the distributor to the dealer. KT can tell you who the distributor was, dealer can also tell you where it came from as far as who he purchased it from. if it's used no telling unless it was a one owner gun before you got it. There are no differences in the r series to the s series that I have noticed. I did notice a few changes that have been made on the p3at models. Most recent one I had apart the groove holding the spring that holds the take down pin is much deeper. Also seems like the ejector does not fall out near as easy. Enjoy, the pf9 is a very nice little 9mm. I actually enjoy shooting mine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it is new it went from KT to the distributor to the dealer. KT can tell you who the distributor was, dealer can also tell you where it came from as far as who he purchased it from. if it's used no telling unless it was a one owner gun before you got it. There are no differences in the r series to the s series that I have noticed. I did notice a few changes that have been made on the p3at models. Most recent one I had apart the groove holding the spring that holds the take down pin is much deeper. Also seems like the ejector does not fall out near as easy. Enjoy, the pf9 is a very nice little 9mm. I actually enjoy shooting mine.
Thanks for all the detail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts