Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished ordering all of the upgrade parts I had been looking for from Tacticool, Twisted Industries, Performance Services Machining (Earley) etc for my S2K Gen II ...but unless I am not looking in the right locations here at KTOG or online, I am having trouble locating a QD mount for a co-witness (or just a high mount) for a red dot like the Primary Arms or Holosun....even a TR-25 by Bushnell. If anyone has some suggestions and photos I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much...that looks like the mount for me. Now just need to decide which red dot is best. From what I've researched online, the MI flip over mount has some issues and sits very high off the forearm. If you have a foam lined carrying case with cut outs for specific items, unfolding the carbine and attaching the red dot via a throw lever QD mount should be about as fast as you could need in reality to properly employ the S2K from a folded position, yet keep repeatable accuracy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.