Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told he expected it to take 2-3 months to arrive if the past was any judge. Sure I could get it sooner, but I won't pay scalper prices on Gun Broker to get one and I certainly won't be drawn into a bidding war.

Now I wait.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's because folks are willing to pay scalper prices that we have scalpers. If their prices weren't paid they would wither away and reality would be in the marketplace.

Rather than support behavior I abhor, I'll wait. It's not like I don't have enough guns already and if the MDR comes out before I see my RDB I just might buy one of those instead. So which gun it will be is really up to fate.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I really truly hope they get it for you. I put in an order last feb and if it wasnt for someone posting here about one at their (a different state) LGS in october before the election i would still be waiting for that order :(

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shady, for me it's no big deal. It's also not about the money. It's about principle more than anything. I will NOT support scalpers.

Even if the gun came in tomorrow I can't get to it to shoot it for months yet. I have no optic yet and won't even look for one for quite some time. Right now I'm getting ready for competition which begins for me in April and have my hands full with that. So knowing all of this why would I pay a scalper to get one in my hands immediately even if it wasn't a matter of principle?

I'll get one, either a RDB or an MDR eventually. I'm in no hurry and I'm not at all deprived in the meantime.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My LGD called me today. It's here. No scalper price to be paid. I'll pick it up tomorrow.
Brian have you checked Rob's setup on the 'sigh...keltec' thread? looks like he's running a 3-9x ...it's pretty damn sweet. i'm running 1-6x but about to go 3-9x for 100 yd bench....

let us know your thoughts when get some time behind it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.