Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will say "there is a huge difference in percieved weight and over all feel, have to work tomorrow, thats going to suck, waiting on 4pm so I can go play with my new toy

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a note here, as Rebootit said, the frame is white under the coating. I filed a tiny bit off to add a little room in front of the trigger for reset, probably didn't need it but I wanted to be sure. The over travel and take up feel vastly better now than on the old trigger. Really a nice piece of engineering. Next up TI 22

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm glad to see such good reviews on the Northwood trigger. I picked up my PF9 yesterday and was able to shoot about 20 rounds through it and had a little trigger bite. There may be a new trigger in my future.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It took me more than an hour and a half to accomplish the installation of Pops' trigger on my PF9. However, my mechanical skills are terrible. This did not stop me from installing one on my P11. If he comes out with a trigger for the P3AT, I will put in an order ASAP.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Range trip yesterday , 100% perfect, trigger felt great. This is the best money I've spent on an accessory for a handgun in a long time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts