props to keltec.......AGAIN

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by xd-shawn, Mar 7, 2008.

1. xd-shawn

xd-shawn New Member

Dec 31, 2007
    i dont think i can say enough about keltec's customer service, and i wanted to write this so anyone that's in doubt about them as a company will know

i had extractor problems 250rds in on my 2G p3at, called keltec they sent me a new one wala it's fixed and been running good ever since

last weekend my buddys and i were shooting all day and when i came inside to clean all of my weapons the keltec was first since it's the carry gun, i took it apart and no ejector ::) i must have lost it the LAST time i cleaned it, feeling like an idiot i called them up told them what happened, IT WAS MY FAULT not theirs, i just wanted to buy a new one, they said no need for that, what's your addy i'll get one to you in the mail free of charge :) i was taken back by that, i know if a called kimber and told them i lost a grip screw out of my 1911 and wanted one for free they'd laugh in my face

so props to keltec for their excelent customer service, even to idiots like me that loose parts to their gun ;D it almost makes me wanna buy another gun from them even tho i dont really need anything they sell

2. hotwheels

hotwheels Guest

I've had the same experience with KELTEC. Nice people answering the phone, helpful and quick to ship. That's good to hear in a USA company.
    I've had similar experience with KAHR customer service as well.

3. sharpetop

sharpetop New Member

Dec 1, 2004
    Welcome, and don't feel like an idiot for loosing your ejector. A fairly high percentage of the forum members have had the same experience, including myself. ::) It would be interesting to know how many P3ATs are out there with missing ejectors. :-/

4. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    The off topic and offensive comment has been removed

Also comments by others that were related to the original off topic post were removed

5. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    After over a year of being very very careful with my ejector, I let my attention lapse one evening while field stripping my P3. Next thing I knew that little sucker was out the door & on it's way to Florida. Called KT & they sent it back two days later. ;)