Problems with carrying a full magazine in the P3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by razz, Apr 19, 2008.

1. razz

razz New Member

Aug 30, 2007
    I was searching eBay for holsters and found this. http://cgi.ebay.com/CCW-POCKET-HOLS...ryZ73966QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It says the seller will include the following info for $2 extra.

1. HOW TO FORM YOUR PISTOL TO HOLSTER.

2. THE PROBLEM WITH WET FORMED OR FORM FITTED HOLSTERS.

3. WHICH POCKET IS BEST TO USE AND WHY.

4. EXPLAINATION OF THE BODY UNDER STRESS AND HOW IT EFFECTS YOUR ABILITY TO DRAW.

5. WHAT IS THE PROPER TILT OF HOLSTER IN POCKET AND WHY.

6. HOW TO AVOID MAGAZINE EJECTION WHILE PISTOL IS IN POCKET.

7. HOW TO AVOID RUINING YOUR PISTOL WITH A POCKET HOLSTER.

8. PROBLEMS OF USING WRONG HANDED HOLSTERS. (WHAT SEEMS LOGICAL IS WRONG)

9. PROBLEMS WITH A FULL MAGAZINE IN THE P3AT.

10. LIST OF MUST READ BOOKS.

11. MY THOUGHTS ON ISOSCELES, MODIFIED ISOSCELES, WEAVER, MODIFIED WEAVER AMD INSTINCTIVE STANCES. THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH ALL BUT ONE.

12. PROPER HOLSTER FOR INSTINCTIVE STYLE, THIS INCLUDES SUMMARY OF THE 3 SURVIVAL INTINCTS IN THE HUMAN BODY.

Does anyone know what he's talking about???

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Re: Problems with carrying a full magazine in the

The "problem" I have IF I carried a full magazine would be no place to store the round from the chamber when I have to clear the weapon and surrender at some facilities entrances :-/

3. KS.G36

KS.G36 Guest

The seller obviously wants the buyer believe HE knows it all. The holster looks to be a bad copy of one available at a higher price. I'll pass.

4. torrent

torrent New Member

Dec 18, 2006

I generally opt for the most firepower possible, but this makes me think that sometimes that extra round may not be work the hassle. Even with the +1 extension I have one more round than a 6 shot revolver. Maybe that's just my logic and YMMV.

5. Re: Problems with carrying a full magazine in the

I know........just send me $1.50 plus $9.95 shipping and handling and I will clue you in! ;)

Last time I checked........KTOG is still free. If you ever have a problem with your 3AT.... post it here and you will get plenty of help!

6. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX

I just try to avoid those facilities. Usually too many of my pictures on the wall anyway. ;)

7. Re: Problems with carrying a full magazine in the

Sounds like the guy is trying to turn you in to a tactical ninja if you buy his holster ;D. I can't even believe that people would try to sell that.