Problem solved thank you all!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by painkillerAZ, Oct 21, 2010.

1. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are
    Would prefer -

1. Ruger Mk II OR Ruger 22/45 (pre 93)
    2. Walther P22 (pink would be cool, but any color is fine)

IF you have any of the above and are willing to part with it, let me know - I am interested however, this is a limited time offer with stipulations.

1. As a partner in a club that has an FFL - I can get dealer pricing NEW - so think about this before making an offer.
    2. I have owned Ruger MkII's and PREFER them to Mk III's however, I do not prefer them enough to justify paying more for them used than they are really worth. After all I have owned many - and I like em, but they are not made of gold.
    3. Extra accessories are always nice - and will be paid for - again with the understanding that I do have the ability to get things at a good price generally.

Why do I buy here and on two other forums, because, you are sportsmen with like interests, if I can help you or make contacts and expand a solid network through positive business practices than I will.  

As for how I will pay...pm me - I prefer NOT to discuss financial info openly.

I have only had one POTENTIAL deal turn south here, and it was a POTENTIAL based on $'s that did not come through- everything else I have always paid for or shipped immediately.

2. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Re: WTB - .22 LR Pistol -

PM SENT

3. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are

Response sent- year means allot- Having owned several I am picky about that- you understand I am sure.

However, offers are VERY tempting for the R - so let me know what year or serial # and than we can go from there. ;)

4. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are

Problem solved thanks all! ;)