Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved a pocket holster today and wondering about printing. The maker will remain nameless but is advocated on this board.

Wearing loose jeans, the P3AT doesn't print, but there is an obvious large square of 'something' in my pocket. This doesn't look normal to me. It only doesn't print at all when my leg is straight.

Is this normal for pocket holsters? Or should I try another brand?

BTW, I have a smart carry which I like very much. Want to keep focused on front-pocket pocket holsters.

Thanks,
Bit

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
All pocket holsters print to some extent.

But what if someone were to look at your crotch, and see a square shape in your pocket?

They would think you had a cell-phone, or wallet, or perhaps even a small bible in your pocket.

Forget about it, and if you don't constantly pat it and so forth, no one is going to give it any notice at all.

If it looks like something square, no one will ever think about it being a gun.

rcmodel

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
How timely - I just put on a really tight pair of jeans (no comments) and a P3AT in the front pocket. I have 5 separate pocket holsters available to me and only two of them satisfied me with anti-printing - one was the cheapest and not one of the K&Ds that I REALLY like and one was the new combination kydex/leather holster that Kevin is making. My regular preference is by far the K&D 2 in 1 Pocket Defender. Sometimes that doesn't work. I did end up choosing the cheapest holster I have ever found for today and it doesn't print bad and isn't square like a book:

http://www.concealmentconceptsholsters.com/pocket_holster.html

-Scott

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Bit,

Ask yourself, how many times have I notice a bulging pocket on another person?

Forget about, you'll get used to it ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.