Primers

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by enigma4you, Apr 29, 2009.

1. enigma4you

enigma4you New Member

I have the folowing items to sell

CCI Large Pistol Primers #300

1 thousand per box 4 boxes to sell.   I know primers are hard to get right now so I am letting these go for $35 per box plus actual shipping cost. I am not making a dime on this.

[edit]I got some bad info from fedex and will not be able to ship. If you live in the NC, SC or GA or plan on traveling let me know and we can work something out.

I will be in Raleigh NC on Thursday and Friday, Saturday I will be at home in Seneca SC, Sunday I will be in N GA. I am also heading to Texas next week VIA GA, AL, MS, LA so if you are around I10 it can happen.[/edit]

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I would be very interested in a box or two of these since they are getting scarce but shipping may be a deal killer on this.

Primers are classified as HazMat and cannot be shipped USPS, they must go UPS and the HazMat fee will wipe out any savings. I've never purchased primers and had them shipped but this is what my research has turned up.

Local FTF would avoid that, what area are you in?

Dan R

3. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    +1.

I would also be interested in a box or 2 of the primers but I think the hazmat is an additional $20 up to 48 pounds or something like that.

4. fnsmoak

fnsmoak New Member Supporter

Dec 13, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    If you're w/in THREE hours drive of Charleston, SC, I'd like to discuss a meet/exchange breakfast for Saturday am.

5. enigma4you

enigma4you New Member

I am in Seneca SC. Saturday is a no go if I want to stay married. My wife graduates from Anderson University at 10 am on saturday.

I have been on the phone with Fedex twice today. The first time was before I posted and I was told that I could ship them as long as I marked the paskage ORD.

The second time I was told that primers are Haz mat and they will not accept them for shipment. UPS is that same. It seem that I can ship as many loaded rounds as I wish but cannot ship primers. So I am going to change the listing

6. I WILL TAKE THEM @ $35 / BOX plus shipping.  ($140 + shipping) assuming you WILL SHIP.  I know it can be done, just give me a day to verify HOW to ship.

EDIT TO ADD : PM SENT