Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Sub 2000 prices are finally coming down closer to what they should be, at least here in south Texas. Have seen several on the Texas Gun Trader site for around $425/450. Just might have to buy me another one. Also nice to see 9mm round prices low, just purchased a 1000 round case of 124g Blazer Brass for $199 - now to get to the range.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like Sub 2000 prices are finally coming down closer to what they should be, at least here in south Texas. Have seen several on the Texas Gun Trader site for around $425/450. Just might have to buy me another one. Also nice to see 9mm round prices low, just purchased a 1000 round case of 124g Blazer Brass for $199 - now to get to the range.

did you get the ammo at a LGS or big box? i need some 124g and at 20c a round im very interested

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
My LGS has Sub2000s for $379.00 and has had them at that price since last year. I fondled a Gen 2 G17 model yesterday, but I put it down as I have a Gen 1 S2K in G17 and could not justify buying the Gen 2..

·
Registered
861 Posts
My LGS has Sub2000s for $379.00 and has had them at that price since last year. I fondled a Gen 2 G17 model yesterday, but I put it down as I have a Gen 1 S2K in G17 and could not justify buying the Gen 2..
If you are satisfied with the gen one sure........I was looking at making upgrades, forgrip, front sight. It was cheaper to sale my gen one and buy the gen 2 than upgrade the gen one.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
My Gen 1 is full custom - too much money invested to get rid of it -- and -- its just the way I want it. :). I like it better than my mild custom Gen 2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.