Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
All depends what part of the country you're in and how badly you want it. Given the popularity of the P3AT right now, I wouldn't lose sleep over the $300 price.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Normally, its a little high but considering the environment might be in line. I would get it because at most its only approx. $30 more than normal and the environment isn't going to get better soon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
orkman said:
$300 too much for a P3AT LNIB? I was thinking $260-270 was more reasonable.
Funny how people think $30 or $40 is that big of a deal. If you want it and if it's hard to find, like a LOT of P3ATs are... Most people could make that monetary difference up in their sleep by skipping a couple of meals at Micky D's and a six pack or two. Save money AND be healthier! ;)

I've been touting the more expensive Kahr P380 lately and people have been calling me out on the $150 or so more expensive price. Heck, ONE month of curbing vices like eating out, buying beer, etc would save me MUCH more than that... But, thankfully, I don't have to compromise. :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Until I bought mine 3 months ago $300 bucks would have been out of the question. But NIB for $249 got the ole billfold out at a local gunshow. Remind him the gun is not new . At that price ($300) try to get some freebees: ammo, holster, range time, etc. Fifty bucks worth of accessories to a dealer will not mean but maybe 25 bucks, but will give this deal a much better feel. You will want all this stuff anyway. Good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Guess I got lucking, I was looking all over NY and couldn't find one anywhere. Then my last shop LNIB 2nd gen w/extra mag $229. I couldnt have been happier. The dealer actually tried to talk me into a Kahr, but thanks to this site I felt comfortable going for the P3AT.

·
Registered
35 Posts
cherry911 said:
Guess I got lucking, I was looking all over NY and couldn't find one anywhere.  Then my last shop LNIB 2nd gen w/extra mag $229.  I couldnt have been happier.  The dealer actually tried to talk me into a Kahr, but thanks to this site I felt comfortable going for the P3AT.
You can have a gun in NY?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.