Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I paid $279 for mine last week at a local gun shop. Prob cheaper at a show but he had it in stock and I wanted one...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all for the replies...I saw a blued one for 239.00 locally but i'm holding out for the HC version.. trying to find it locally because adding in the shipping costs and transfer fees puts it beyond my outstretched financial arm :) i did email Keltec today to find out if they still do the HC slide exchange...i'll post their response when received.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Bradster said:
Thanks to all for the replies...I saw a blued one for 239.00 locally but i'm holding out for the HC version.. trying to find it locally because adding in the shipping costs and transfer fees puts it beyond my outstretched financial arm :) i did email Keltec today to find out if they still do the HC slide exchange...i'll post their response when received.
Well, don't hold your breath. At one point another searcher after a hard chrome Kel-Tec talked with the factory and was told the new price will be $80 or $90 when they are back in the hard chrome business early next year. :-[

I will still be interested in seeing the reply you receive, but the days of the $20 exchange are past, unfortunately.

TucsonMTB . . . who found his HC at a summertime gun show

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keltec says HC will be available in Jan..but their response wasn't clear as to whether the exchange program for the slides will be continued..i asked for clarification and i'm waiting on their response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.