Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own one of the first 2nd gen runs of the AT... I always knew about this BB for all of its useful information (this is where I found out about the F&B! thanks tons for that) Here I am again about to go buy another P3AT(just love these guns)... Is there anything I should know about the latest generation of ATs? I have been out of the loop for awhile.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes, if you find ammo at a reasonable price STOCK UP!! :cool:

Cute little guns aren't they, just can't get enough of 'em. :-*

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
welcome back

I guess you noticed the diffent extractor, but the biggie for the newest of the 2G is the anti short stroke trigger

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and what exactly is the improved trigger supposed to address? You'll have to excuse me, but I never really had hands on time with the FG to compare.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet! I think I may need to go in search of one of these new models. I was lookin for an excuse. lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my new 2G should be here by wed-thurs... its awesome what you can buy on the internet now days. I couldn't beat the price either. Next I'm gonna spring for the nickel finish!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Only thing you need to know is that as far as anyone can tell all bugs have been worked out other than an occasional lemon that any manufacturer has. Shoot it if you can find ammo and enjoy your fantastic little pocket protection. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts