Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this ammo ? I saw a video rating it the best for self defense in .380. I bought a box and will give it a try tomorrow. Just curious if anybody tried it. This is the XTPHP's.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Has anyone tried this ammo ? I saw a video rating it the best for self defense in .380. I bought a box and will give it a try tomorrow. Just curious if anybody tried it. This is the XTPHP's.
I bought a box about 2 months ago and it shot fine through the P3AT. No problems of any kind were observed.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris. I just got back from the range and the Precision One's XTPHP's worked perfect. I also tried Fiocchi HP's, Fiocchi FMJ's and Hornady American Gunner XTPHP's. All performed without a hitch. I tried shooting this gun off-hand as I will carry it as a back up most of the time and surprising to me was that I was more accurate off-hand. Probably because I haven't developed any bad habits with that hand. So far I've not had a problem with any brand or style of ammo in either my 3AT or the P11.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I tried shooting this gun off-hand as I will carry it as a back up most of the time and surprising to me was that I was more accurate off-hand. Probably because I haven't developed any bad habits with that hand.
I think you mean your weak or support hand. Off-hand generally refers to shooting w/o a rest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.