Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday I stopped by my FFL and picked up my Parkerized PF9. I slid a Hogue Handall Jr. on it and after a thorough cleaning I took it to the range (before any F&B). I put 120 rounds through it and was very impressed with the feel of the gun. The recoil was much less than I was anticipating and it hurt me less than my dad's LCP!

Only one failure to feed occurred after about 90 rounds. I think it was getting kinda dirty by that point. We were using cheap, Blazer Brass FMJ ammo (just FYI). Came back home and cleaned it up. Did a minor F&B to the top of the barrel, feed ramp, and rails where a little bit of wear had accumulated. Lubed it back up and feels much smoother.

The PF9 complete exceeded my expectations, but once Pop's triggers come back in stock, I'll definitely be ordering one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Most people only post about issues they have had with their gun, which is the reason for the form but it's nice to hear when things go well also, thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Purchased pf9 yesterday... Small, straight shooter, inexpensive & fun to shoot. Recoil not nearly the hype I had seen in many opinions. 75 rounds of Rem 115 gr and no failures.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good to here.Some people are too sensitive to recoil.It is to be expected in a gun that weighs almost nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts