Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by steves1017, Apr 14, 2005.
Could someone give me the procedure for posting pics, please.
1) You need an account with a photo hosting site such as www.photobucket.com
2) Upload your photos to the site
3) Clink on and copy the URL to a particular photo
4) In your post, click on the "picture icon"
5) This will appear:
6) Place your cursor between the inner brackets and paste in the url.
1) JPEGS seem to work well
2) You can not link a single picture to multiple posts as the pic in your 1st post will disappear when you link to the same pic twice.
3) If you want to post a pic in two different threads, or on two different websites, you must upload the pic to you hosting site twice, and link each pic to a different thread.
Hope this helps!
I've never seen step 5 anywhere before. Could that be why in the past I haven't been able to get some pictures small enough?
I meant steps 5 & 6
I don't know Mike, how you could post a pic without the code enclosing the url to your pic. You don't actually have to use the picture button. You can just type the code in yourself.
Yea, I think that's how I did it before. But I've had trouble getting some pics sized down the same as others. Didn't know what I was doing wrong. I'm not much of a computer person
Before you upload them, save them in "my pictures" or where ever. Edit them for size there. With the picture file open, click edit at the top of the screen and play around with the options.