posting hiccup

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by mydixiwrecked00, Nov 20, 2008.

1. mydixiwrecked00

mydixiwrecked00 New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    i just made a post here

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1226894089/0

and when i did it posted under the womans name instead of mine when i was logged in on my name. i have not been receiving notifications and when i finally did for this post i used aol to get to the page vs my regular mozilla and thats when it happened.... i tried to go back and edit and it told me i was banned......any ideas or is this a first time thing? nything i should try to fix on my end maybe? idk, never had any troubles before.

2. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    A lot of members (including me ) have had troubles using AOL and logging onto KTOG. I've gotten the same error message you just did. Try using IE or something else.

Rick

3. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Another thing just came to mind. I have run AOL and IE at the same time and logged into KTOG TWICE at the same time. Not sure if that's good or bad, but maybe you were signed onto both names at the same time?

Rick

4. mydixiwrecked00

mydixiwrecked00 New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    im thinking its something with aol... its the first time I clicked the link in the email instead of copying it over to mozilla( don't use IE) so maybe I was logged in twice.right now im using skyfire(pocket pc browser) so we wll see what happens... this is unrelated to the notifications but that's not that much of a concern... thanks guys

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas