Posting a MS works word processor document

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Az7K, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Az7K

Az7K New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Arizona
    Can someone here tell me how to post one of these?  Finally know how to post a picture, but not a works document.  Do I need to convert it to pdf?  Tried that on my desktop, and it would not work for me.  Thanks for help. :)
    John

Hope I posted this in the proper area. :-/

2. KelTekCajun

KelTekCajun New Member

May 11, 2006
    Acadiana
    I've never seen it done. Would it not be easier to just copy and paste the text into a post?

3. Az7K

Az7K New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Arizona
    Thank you KelTekCajun. What a great idea, I'll give that a whirl. Don't know why I didn't think of that. I often miss simplicity by overlooking simplicity or the obvious. :-? I'm still learning. Will try to post in The Counter section. Thanks again.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    You need 5 more posts to be able to post in the Counter. I'm thinking you can make it. ;)

5. Az7K

Az7K New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Arizona
    Thanks TxCajun, yea I was locked out...now I know I gotta post a few more to get to the Counter. Lemme tell you, I am such a newbie :-?, still learning. Thanks for the heads up and direction to make posts. Sometimes I feel like a TOTAL idiot. ::) Love the little smiley faces to give a fun/happy reply to those who are there to help me and other new ktog users figure this out and become optimal poster's. Thanks again. John