Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have copied about 5,000 Postal Match targets on the back of recycled paper in my office. I will be bringing them to the KTOG National Meet this summer. These will be free to whomever wants them. I DON'T want to haul them back home. I have padded them into approximately 1 1/2 inch thick stacks.

May have more done by then. Will just have to see how much paper this place wastes between now & then. ;) ;D

·
Administrator
32,172 Posts
I bet we can shoot up a few.  I thought we'd have a little non-postal match as I have a few prizes left over from last year.  Maybe on day 2 or something after everyone has tired of shooting all the guns they could get their hands on.  ;D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On top of the copy paper box full that I've already padded up for this summer I've got a three inch stack from the past few weeks. We waste a LOT of paper here. ;D

I'm not kidding I'm bringing a BUNCH of these & don't want to haul them home.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Bring'em on! We may be able to scare up a few friendly competitions here and there. Those seemed to be good all around targets too so I know I would appreciate you bringing some to shoot at since the paper you are using is being recycled anyway. Hope you're not having to pay for the toner :eek:

IIRC before the last postal match L4E and myself paddled our kayaks in the morning and drank a bunch of MT Dew right before we started shooting. Not the best idea we've ever had...

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toner? I don't pay for no steeeenking toner. We are on a maintainence contract.

;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts