Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

4901 - 4920 of 4926 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
2,249 Posts
there is always one goofy tomato every year...
20200714_182422.jpg

Reactions: 850sub

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
View attachment 51000

Soldering gun, thought about posting in other guns..
That was my first soldering iron, a WEN purchased about 1963. I met the company owner/designer in about 1978 and he said that when someone called a soldering iron a soldering gun, he figured if it was to be called a gun, his should look like a gun. I think it was his company's first product.
Mine failed after many years and was discarded. It was always slow to warm up, probably due to the way the tip is designed.

Reactions: 850sub

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Only four?
...not my collection/photo. Buddy sent me that. Wifey these days is pretty cool compared to years ago.

now badman is that a collection?, retail display or um do you need to tell us something?

·
9,946 Posts
I don't have a problem. I can stop anytime I want.
It's a prepper thing. Two is one and one is none. So, what is 103? :D

Obligatory image for the Post-A-Pic thread:

Ten556-Resin3DPrint-Screenshot-20200812-124356.png

This is the CAD screenshot of the sabot I designed for my glacially slow Ten556 reloading project. I used my resin 3D printer to print a plate full of these in tough polyurethane. A 5.56mm boolit goes inside the sabot, which I will then load into a 10mm cartridge. I'll need to develop a load with a powder charge that provides maximal performance with the very light-for-caliber projectile, without exceeding the maximum chamber pressure, while reliably cycling a Glock 40. The goal is near AR velocity from a Glock 40. Fun! I have a bunch of 30 round Glock 10mm magazines. :devil:

·
Registered
154 Posts
It's a prepper thing. Two is one and one is none. So, what is 103? :D

Obligatory image for the Post-A-Pic thread:

View attachment 51790

This is the CAD screenshot of the sabot I designed for my glacially slow Ten556 reloading project. I used my resin 3D printer to print a plate full of these in tough polyurethane. A 5.56mm boolit goes inside the sabot, which I will then load into a 10mm cartridge. I'll need to develop a load with a powder charge that provides maximal performance with the very light-for-caliber projectile, without exceeding the maximum chamber pressure, while reliably cycling a Glock 40. The goal is near AR velocity from a Glock 40. Fun! I have a bunch of 30 round Glock 10mm magazines. :devil:
I so wish I had a 3D printer....

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,920
Wow who would've thought this thread would last this long!
Oh, crap! I don't know how to post a pic in my own pic thread!😘
Wow, much too difficult.?.,,.,

4901 - 4920 of 4926 Posts