Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I LOVE IT!

Now, only had 1 issue. Had to snip out my old trigger. That barbed pin just wouldn't budge.

My question is this. My over-travel. I think I have about 1/8" but it's close. Do I need to worry about it? I've been dry firing with a snap cap for a while, and the hammer hasn't failed to drop. Function seems fine. If it works, am I all good? I just want to make sure there aren't any issues. It's much easier for me to judge my pre-travel and it is fine. So if the gun "fires" every time with a snap cap am I all set?

Thanks fellas!

-Brett

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
If it shoots, you should be good to go. Mine is close also, but I like it and has me no troubles. :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine wasn't exact but it shoots without incident. Go try it out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I like the way it feels... Going to hit the range tonight and run some rounds through it.

I'll post an update later.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Okay guys! The more I read on this forum, seems the more I have to buy. I have a PF-9, TI conversion unit, and 8-rd extended mags . . . Do I 'need' this trigger? ;)

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Okay guys! The more I read on this forum, seems the more I have to buy. I have a PF-9, TI conversion unit, and 8-rd extended mags . . . Do I 'need' this trigger? ;)
But... Of COURSE!!! :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't make it to the range... Bummed me out, but I had to repair my gate. Dang priorities. I'll get to the range this weekend.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
go shoot about 50 rds ,if you have no problems you should be good to go

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone know when KT started using the barbed trigger pin? Is there a way to tell before hand whether mine has a barbed pin (and how much trouble I might expect getting it out?)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I don't know how to tell, but mine wouldn't come out so I snipped (with wire cutters) 1/8" beside the head of the pin and 1/8" below the head of the pin. Then I could grap the head of the pin with pliers, twist, and it came right out.

I could still use the plastic trigger (with a bit of black caulk) if I ever had to send the whole gun in for repair.

·
Administrator
31,982 Posts
Guys - There are currently 4 threads on page 1 of the PF9 forum regarding this product. Pops has his own thread in the Vendor Forum. Let's please keep inquiries and information regarding his products consolodated there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.