Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up a desantis nemesis holster to carry pf-9 in my front right pocket. What are some other quality pocket holster for right hander?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm liking the looks of the Super Fly. I have the Nemesis and it prints pretty bad in jeans/carpenter jeans front pocket but it is 6 years old and is still in like new condition.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
http://www.pocketholsters.com

I only use these convertible leather pocket holsters. They work great for front and rear pocket carry. They do not lose their shape and always stay put in the pocket. I have several for different guns. The one I use daily for my P3AT is eight years old and works just as well as it did when it was new.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I picked up a desantis nemesis holster to carry pf-9 in my front right pocket. What are some other quality pocket holster for right hander?
Good question. I don't have an answer because I am in the break in period and haven't started carrying the PF9 yet but I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and consider pocket carry with the PF9 in certain clothing configurations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.