pocket holster

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by oldMan, Mar 3, 2010.

1. oldMan

oldMan New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    As a new P-3AT user (of course new to this forum) I wanted to share with you my new Telon Pocket leather holster. isn't cheap but it certainly is ONE great leather holster worth the money. Of course that is my personal opinion. When searching youTube for P-3AT holsters I came across the following link. It certainly convinced me to purchase one, they have a cheaper version, but I opted for the expensive version and don't regret the $64.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQxA9jBaWg[/ame]

2. Railhead2

Railhead2 Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Looks good to me. I made one several years ago for some plans I found around here somewhere. It's very similar and no one has ever picked up on the fact I have a pistol in my pocket.

3. diamond

diamond New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I've seen their product both in video and pictures. They look nice.

Post some pics of your new purchase. We'd love to see it in action.

4. rosieK

rosieK New Member

Jun 10, 2009
    So many holsters, so many mfgrs, so little time, so few firearms. Decisions galore. Do your due diligence. Look at prices---they vary all over with, in many cases, little difference, if any, in quality. First timers--look for return policy. Reading a review or looking at a video is very different than actually using it--very personal--and very unique. Glad that Old Man is happy and contented with his purchase--may he always be able to look at it, put it in his pocket, and NEVER have to use it for its ultimate use.

5. KD_Holsters

KD_Holsters New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    It's my understanding that they're getting ready to use a modified version of my 2n1 holster. We have a leather manufacturer making the holster for them.

6. oldMan

oldMan New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Amen on both accounts!

I also have one of their IWB for my G26.

7. streakpi

streakpi New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Kentucky
    Great Holster...