Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a boraii pocket holster

But then I saw this one from holsterpro

I'm familiar with remora, sticky, etc. but I think I'd rather have a stiffer one (no ****).
What do y'all think?

·
Registered
59 Posts
With the BORAII, it normally hooks on the pocket as you draw at an angle, but there is no problem pulling it off if need be,
either using your thumb or grabbing the hook area. Like I said before, you can also attach a belt clip to the bottom outside eyelet for IWB. I do that sometimes.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I like my ELITE #1 pocket holster. Works well for me. I only carry in a jacket or coat pocket. During summer I use a Remora Tuckable IWB holster. I also have a Remora pocket holster. As long as the trigger is covered you are fine. :thankyou:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The boraii is top notch quality but I have 2 grievances.
1. It clips in really tightly and does not release easily enough to remain in my pocket. This may be alleviated with use.
B. It prints like crazy. It is pretty obvious that I am not excited to see anyone. This could be taken care of by attaching a piece of - something, to break up the silhouette.
I'm still on the lookout, thanks guys for the many suggestions.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I spent time practicing the other day and extraction became easier. I think the printing is acceptable too, but a model with a smooth side might be a nice option.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah after I practiced a bit it got easier to extract. The printing is probably not as big a deal as I implied but I do think a smooth side would be a nice option.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
I've been a pretty big fan of the Desantis Superfly holster for pocket carry, specifically for back-pocket carry with my P32's. I have one that is worn all to heck but still works great. I really need to get another new one sometime - I gave my last new one to my uncle for Christmas with my other 1st Gen P32, which he loves. Easy draw, lightweight, reasonably thin, stays in the pocket like it should, not difficult to put into place or to take it out when you want, keeps sweat off the pistol nicely, pretty durable, doesn't cost a whole lot, the anti-print panel comes off if you want or you can adjust its position with the Velcro attachment if you desire ... just all kinds of things to love about it.

(Not my gun or holster in the pic, but my hard-chromed 1st Gen P32 looks and fits the same.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
greetings...

i ordered a hedley pocket holster model p32 limited edition rh/fp - 4-1/2"w for the p32... it was effortless...

this thing appears to be is expertly made... the quality and fitment are stellar... seriously... i cant see it getting better than this for leather... same for the mag pouch...

i have only been using it for a week... butts i can already tell once this thing getts broken in its gonna really really really good...

here are some photos...

j o

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.