Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't have a flash suppressor, but since no one has replied.... If the suppressor is too big to separate the barrel from the slide, I would disassemble it as far as possible and use a spray cleaner to blast the spots I couldn't get to with a brush and or cleaning patch. Once in a while I would unscrew the flash suppressor for a full disassembly and cleaning to make sure I wasn't missing something. I would adjust the frequency of full disassembly depending on what I found.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a flash suppressor, but since no one has replied.... If the suppressor is too big to separate the barrel from the slide, I would disassemble it as far as possible and use a spray cleaner to blast the spots I couldn't get to with a brush and or cleaning patch. Once in a while I would unscrew the flash suppressor for a full disassembly and cleaning to make sure I wasn't missing something. I would adjust the frequency of full disassembly depending on what I found.
Thanks for your reply. What you suggest is what I was thinking also of doing. Was just curious if other flash suppressor owners had any other tricks without taking the suppressor off every time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.